Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bittersweet Day

SO today has been a sorta emotional day for me...

Sorry I was unable to post something for mother's day out there...

I was sitting there watching this video and I started bawling like a baby. My dear Aunt went to be with the Lord early this morning and I'm just mourning her loss. She battled with Alzheimer's at such a young age. But I know her life was not in vain. As you will see on my sidebar, I am participating in the Memory Walk. Thank you to all you cherished supporters out there!

But as a belated mother's day post:::: Here is a really funny video about Momisms...

In memory of my Tia Chelo, You were a good Mom! I know so because I see the children you have raised and I know they are who they are because of your love. They are wonderful people! We will see you when we join you up in heaven for that Ultimate vacation (better than Hawaii!) =D when we too will be rejoicing in the heavens with our wonderful creator!

No comments:

Post a Comment