Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spring Fever:::

This is one of the first stuffed creatures I made when I first got my sewing machine. It is currently the only item in my Etsy shop. =D I got all excited because someone asked me what size it was and I thought I was going to sell it but, nope. Oh well. I may take it off and just keep it. It looks so cute just sitting in my sewing room. I am still trying to find my niche on Etsy. But here's what I've been up to lately:::::


So I made this shirt the other day... I got to wear it to church too. I love a good relaxing dressy outfit! I got the pattern at Wal-mart. It's the first thing I've made for myself from a pattern.

I went out for a drive, because, well, it's spring and I needed some air! I was getting cabin fever. Hmm this shirt/dress goes will with jeans.

I was out taking pictures of all those pretty blooming trees....

People probably though I was "a crazy lady" (said in a nacho libre accent).... driving and taking pictures. But look at that tree---pretty!



Today I'll be mailing this out to my friend Sofia in Chicago. I'm really excited because I love sending gifts through snail-mail. Please ignore the crayon markings on my door:::::

That was their doing::: /\

No comments:

Post a Comment