Thursday, May 20, 2010

Large Bag... Sun Bonnet Sue

This is a large bag I've been working on. I found this little girl quilted on this pretty pink in a box. Poor thing. =D So I gave her a home. This is where she lives now... on this tote. Isn't she adorable. I am going to go online and see if there is a tutorial for making her myself. Does anyone know what this pattern is called???? Thank you to whoever gave their box of quilting supplies at the church yard sale... as you can see they have been much appreciated. Here is the back of the bag:: I still haven't made the strap for it yet because I ran out of the fabric I wanted to use. (Sorry about the bottom of the pocket I need to iron that down.) The fabric I had left wasn't enough for a good sized strap for this big tote, so I just made a strap for my camera... PS I found her:: Her name is Sun Bonnet Sue::: Here is a link to a few tutorials on how to make her Quilter's Cache Sunbonnetsue, Sunbonnetsue with hand in pocket Free Applique-- Keeping It Simple Making





No comments:

Post a Comment