Thursday, May 20, 2010

My upcoming project::: Baby Jumper

Gosh there's a lot of babies! Left and Right I'm hearing of someone having a baby or who just had a baby. I'm excited though because now I can use up all this fabric I've been buying and buying (it really is an addiction!) & well this is my next project. Our friends from college had a little girl so my venture is to make this little jumper dress for her and mail it. Plus, both of my sister-in-laws are pregnant (one is having a boy and the other a girl....only a month apart from each other) So I've got a lot of sewing & crocheting to do!

Rachel from Smile and Wave blog has presented us with this lovely tutorial. I'm so excited to make this as a gift. Go to the tutorial.

I really do love to send packages.



A while back I did a giveaway for a ring and a music CD (my own recording) and when I went to mail them out it felt sooooo good. I will be doing another giveaway soon... so be on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment