Thursday, May 20, 2010

Current Projects and Tutorial Links...

Thank you so much to Kara from Sweet & Salty for her wonderful tutorial. Thanks to her I'm gonna be sewin' up a lot of these precious skirts. Here is my version of her Girly Twirly Skirt. WOOHOOO!!!


Here it is... I am going to be sending it out by mail before our trip to New Mexico. We are going to preach at a church there, they need a pastor so we're gonna go check it out and pray to see if this is where God wants us. So please keep us in your prayers.


Here is a close up of the finished skirt. I added a flower appliqué... Ha Ha Notice the accent on the 'e' gals, for all you new seamstress' like me... HA! I went to walmart the other day and kept pronouncing it app-leek... because the only time I had ever seen that word it was online and no-one puts the accent. Well, the lady was like :::: "What?" and I described it to her and she said "OH!! appliqué" :::: talk about embarrassing


hee hee



So now here is my finished product.... I will be mailing this out to some old friends from college who had a little girl. So now I call this my Layla skirt =D



No comments:

Post a Comment